Diwali 2020 Celebration ideas:- In the next few days, the festival of light is about to come and people are ready for the upcoming festival of lights. Diwali is one of the major events of Hindus, It is celebrated across India in the month of October or November. Many of you already familiar with the History and rituals of Diwali but those who don’t know On Diwali day Lord Rama Returns to Ayodhya with his wife Sita and brother Lakshmana after Killing Ravana. On returns of Lord, Rama People Light up their Homes with Diyas and celebrate the festival. Diwali festival celebrated Not only in India but also in several other countries including the USA and UK, Apart from Hindus, Sikh, Jain, do celebrate this festival at their homes. Today we would like to give you some ideas of Diwali which you should look for.
Diwali 2020| Celebration ideas
Diwali is the 5 days festival in which Dhanteras, Choti Diwali, Naraka Chaturdashi, Diwali, Govardhan Puja, and Bhai Dojj Including. In 2020 Diwali will be celebrated on 14 November. Govt officials also announced 2 to 3 days Public Holiday on these days. During the Diwali Weekends People make their Houses, and Workplace Spotless clean. There are many Religious Significance of Diwali day which we told you already, Now We Would like to show you some of them.
It is believed that on Diwali Day Lord Rama returns to their home in Ayodhya with his brother and Wife.
2. Diwali always celebrates 14 days before Dusshera, The day on which Lord Rama Kill Ravana.
3. It is also believed that Goddess Lakshmi also appears after churning the sea.
4. Sikh also celebrates Bandhi Chod Divas on Diwali day.
Diwali Rangoli ideas
The advice which I want to give you is that celebrate Diwali with their family is the best Idea. Diwali is the only day that everyone wants to celebrate at their homes. If you like to travel with your family and friends then in Daylight it is a good plan. If you have family members at your home then you should decorate your home according to your needs.
- People love to create Rangoli with special colors and flowers. You can light up your home with some ideas and lamps.
2. After performing Lakshmi puja people love to exchange gifts with their Neighbour and Colleagues Which is also a good idea.
3. Kids do Enjoy Fireworks and Crackers for fun and it is an Old tradition, However in Many megacities Govt Ban Diwali fireworks because of bad Air Quality Index.
4. It is also a good experience to enjoy some Diwali Sweets and Dishes at night. Overall we have to say that every Diwali brings many memorable moments in our life.